Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Rainbow Eagle & the Stag :) ❦

Jay's beautiful drawing =)
Jay drew & wrote this more than beautiful* story while sitting on the ground, waiting for me when I was being interviewed for the German visa... I love him,,,, I had to share! :)


Once, there was a stag
who had no antlers
so he planted branches
where his antlers should be.
Other deers were fooled
'til he started growing leaves
He wouldn't fight the stags,
because he believed in peace.

Once there was an eagle
who didn't like eating meat,
She colored her feathers rainbow
and searched for leaves to eat.

One day she was soaring,
looking for some greens,
when she spied two trees,
swooped down to eat the leaves.
She landed on the branches
The stag moved his head.

The eagle meant to eat the leaves
but she kissed the Stag instead.

The Stag he saw the eagle
shining in the sun.
He said: "I think I love you.
Hop on! Let's have some fun!"


 ❦

my drawing a few days earlier hehehe I wanted to draw a rainbow eagle but I drew a parrot instead hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment