Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Return of The Sacred Feminine; A Mandala Coloring E-Book Project

A few days ago, I had a dream about making a book of coloring mandala pages.. So I decided to follow the dream and start making an ebook for everyone interested to color or create their own black and white mandala drawings (it can be a mandala or a simply a drawing that represents their vision of the sacred feminine, 
and send it to me to include in the book {I will mention your name, and the title of your mandala, but I will not write it on the coloring page itself}. I also decided that these mandalas should be for all ages, because I am also a child at heart.
This one I called 'The Dreamer'

It feels great to create a mandala because it's been a while that I've been working on the tarot cards and each card is usually kind of pre-meditated so it was a good opportunity for me to start creating freely.. Doodling... feels really good and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment